糖果和浑的结局是怎样?? : Lalala..no one will know.. =p
Candy&Hun <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9087639446696706970?origin\x3dhttp://shaguabendan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, 4 March 2008
♥ 13:11


hmm...he is the last person tt sae hapi b-dae to mi^^

i don wanna sae much..i feel so bad sayin our tings out lidat..bt..i m quite hapi tt he called.. (he called at 4/3/08..at 1.43am^^)
his last msg..is..Bb..nite..sweet dream..MUACK hug tied..
so long nv c tis word.. 'hug tied' n 'MUACK'...
i reply him bk same msg, sayin..don hug so tied nah =p

in our tok..i like sudden mad le..sae sumting shld nt sae..ask sumting shldnt ask..bt..
he still like the past him..he noe wad to reply..

hun...i reali 4get hw we becum lidat wor..hahas..bt..r we goin to the past??cn we??
still luv u..miss u..hahas...wad abt u??






♥
HUN -


hun
♠CANDY


HELLO!

WELCOME to MY MEMORIES

our memories in this ballroom``

our memories in this ballroom``



♠MISS

PROFILE ::


Hi I'm candy~ Just writing out all my feelings for him..

I will love him with the rest of my life even though we're far apart Baby, I will always love you no matter what.. I love you

♠HUN



♠FOREVER

TuneList - Make your site Live

♠MY stories